Beach Club is a beautiful deluxe resort that sits right outside the International Gateway entrance (back entrance) to Epcot. The resort is designed to resemble a New England beach hotel.
If you\’ve been wondering why you should stay at Beach Club, here are my top five things to enjoy about staying at Beach Club!
5. Proximity to Epcot and Hollywood Studios! Epcot is so close you can walk. If you\’re highly motivated, you can also walk to Hollywood Studios, but there is a good boat system that runs between the Epcot resorts (Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Swan & Dolphin) to Hollywood Studios and Epcot.
4. Great dining! At Beach Club, you can find Cape May Cafe (character breakfast and great seafood buffet dinner) with Yachtsmen Steakhouse and Captain\’s Grille just next door at Yacht Club, and even more options across the bridge at Boardwalk–Trattoria al Forno, Flying Fish, Big River Grille, and ESPN Club.
3. Boardwalk entertainment. Just across the water–a quick walk over the bridge–is Boardwalk Inn where they have nightly entertainment with jugglers, magicians, and similar performers. This is a great free way to spend an evening!
2. Beaches & Cream. Beaches and Cream serves some great food–they have yummy burgers and a tasty tomato soup/grilled cheese combo–at good prices. Their ice cream desserts are yummy, but they\’re best known for the Kitchen Sink–an enormous dessert with ice cream, brownies, bananas, whipped cream, and so much more–and served in a kitchen sink!
1. Stormalong Bay…the best pool of any Disney resort! These other perks are great, but the piece de resistance is the amazing pool shared by Beach Club and Yacht Club, Stormalong Bay. With a fabulous slide, a lazy river and a sandy area to play, there\’s something for everyone here. Poolside bar service and Hurricane Hanna\’s quick service and bar mean you can stay all day and play!
Beach Club is such a great resort! Hopefully now you\’re ready to visit or stay at Beach Club on your next Disney World visit!